Ready to get that summer wardrobe ready? With so much fashion noise out there, it can be hard to choose what to add to your collection. Making sure you’re on the pulse of the latest trends means you know what colors will be in this season. Lucky for you, District® is here to fill you in on the hottest colors for summer and which of our items will keep you on trend!
The color experts at Pantone named Radiant Orchid 2014’s color of the year. This bright pinkish purple tone is perfectly on trend for all colored designs, especially fashion. You’ll look like a color expert in orchid this summer. Here are some of District’s® takes on the color of the year:
– Ladie’s Microburn V-Neck Cap Sleeve Tee in Purple Orchid
– Juniors Vintage Wash V-Neck Tee in Purple Orchid
Tangerine is just as delicious a color as it is a fruit. From blank t shirts to hip accessories, this bold orange hue will transition perfectly from summer sunshine to pumpkin picking in the fall.
– Flat Bill Snapback Trucker Cap in Neon Orange
– The Concert Tee™ in Deep Orange
– On-the-Go Canvas Tote in Orange/Flamingo Pink
If you’ve ever been to the Caribbean, you know all about this beautiful shade of crystal clear blue. Dive into the bright blue with summertime must-haves from District®.
– Cotton Ringer Tank in Aquamarine/Black
– Juniors Strappy Dress in Aquamarine
– Extreme Heather Cap Sleeve V-Neck Tee in Aquamarine
Coral is a subtle yet fashionable summer color, made for sunny summer afternoons and trips to the beach at sunset.
– Ladies Modal Blend Gathered Shoulder Tee in Coral
– Modal Blend 3/4-Sleeve Raglan in Coral
– Perfect Weight™ Crew Tee in Coral
This dark bold blue will stand out against your light, airy summer wardrobe. Perfect for 4th of July festivities and blending in with the deep blue sea, electric blue will make your summer wardrobe pop. See how District® takes on this electrifying hue:
– Retro Backpack in Royal
– 60/40 Racerback Tank in Deep Royal
– The Concert Tee in Neon Blue