We usually think of hoodies as the uniform for comfort, from lounging around on a lazy Sunday to keeping you warm on a late fall run. But there are many ways to amp up the style of your favorite hooded sweatshirt. Explore some fun, fashion-forward ways to wear District’s® best mens and womens hoodies:
Stylish Tank and Sandals
Looks like Summer is right around the corner. Sure, you may want to show off your arms during the day, but come sunset, you’ll be singing a different tune. We know you’re out of the house all day, so why not tuck an extra hoodie in your bag?
The look we love:
– District® Marled Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie in Marled Storm Blue
– District® Cotton Swing Tank in Pink
– Faded, distressed jean shorts
– Sparkly sandals
Hoodie, Skinny Black Pants, & Heeled Booties
A hoodie at work? Yes, you can! When it’s warm outside and freezing in your office, layers are a great way to maintain any semblance of climate control.
Make your hoodie business casual:
– District® Juniors Lightweight Jersey Full-Zip Hoodie in Dark Fuchsia Heather
– Grey skinny black pants
– Nude suede heeled booties
Blazer, Dark Jeans, & Sneakers
In addition to womens hoodies, District has a wide variety of men’s styles. You can’t go wrong by throwing on a classy blazer over one of our hoodies with jeans and dress sneakers.
– District Made™ Mini Stripe Full-Zip Hoodie in Black/Charcoal
– Tan herringbone blazer
– Dark wash straight leg jeans
– Casual sneakers
– District® Cabby Hat in Black/Grey
Collared Shirt and Tie, Khakis, & Oxford Shoes
Throw on your favorite District hoodie for a cool and casual vibe!
– District® Core Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie in New Red
– District Made™ Long Sleeve Washed Woven Shirt in Grey
– Light colored skinny tie
– Dress khaki pants
– Oxford shoes