If you’re heading out to one of the biggest summer tours this summer, here are a few ideas for what to wear featuring fashion basics from District® Clothing!
Katy Perry: The Prismatic World Tour
Miss Perry has been invading radio airwaves over the last 5+ years and now she’s heading out on her third major world tour. The show-woman’s show-woman, you know that this summer’s tour is going to be bigger and better than ever with more crazy costume changes and sensual overloaded sets! With an outfit to match, here’s what we’re wearing when Katy roars her way to our town!
– District Made™ Perfect Weight® Camo Crew Tee in Leopard
– Neon green skater skirt
– Color block creeper shoes
– District Made™ Dip Dye Crew Tee in Eggplant
– Bright blue skinny pants
– Checkered slip-on sneakers
Arcade Fire: Reflektor Tour
If you’re a diehard Arcade Fire fan or have had your tickets for a while, you may already know that the band requested its fans to dress up for their concerts this year. We are all about looking the part wherever we go, so you know that we love this directive from one of the most creative alternative bands out there! Using some District® essentials, here’s how we would class it up for Arcade Fire:
– District® Juniors Strappy Dress in Black
– Colorful floral or patterned blazer
– Peep-toe wedges
– Small, cross-body chain purse
– District Made™ Long Sleeve Washed Woven Shirt in Grey
– Colored bow tie
– Khaki dress pants
– Oxford shoes
Bruno Mars: Moonshine Jungle Tour
Coming off his crazy awesome halftime performance at the Super Bowl earlier this year, Bruno Mars is hitting the road this summer on a mega world tour that will stretch well into the fall. He’s also bringing along some friends with guest appearances from “The Man” singer Aloe Blacc and the king of hits Pharrell Williams. These guys are the perfect mix of cool and casual, just like District’s® fashion basics like t shirts, zip-up hoodies and more!
– District Made™ Modal Blend Tank in Purple
– Dark wash skinny jeans
– Statement sandals
– District® Cotton Blend Scarf in Black
– District® The Concert Fleece™ Full-Zip Hoodie in Neon Orange (one of the trendiest zip-up hoodies around)
– District® Young Mens Very Important Tee® with Pocket in Heather Navy
-Distressed denim shorts
– Slip ons
*Outfit bonus! These guys love a good head-topper, so along with your casual jeans and zip-up hoodies, we suggest adding our Flat Bill Snapback Trucker Cap or — to really look the part — a fedora or even Pharrell’s infamous Grammy’s hat!