Coming straight from the runway, this makeup trend uses ballet-pink palettes to give you a fresh and youthful look! You’ve already seen the trend from celebs like Ariana Grande, but now we have a full tutorial on how to get the look.
1. Prepare your face for a youthful glow with a good moisturizer or a make up primer. This will keep your skin healthy and makes your make up last longer.
2. Next step is to apply foundation evenly all over your face. If you have spots or areas that need extra coverage, use a concealer over your foundation.
3. Contour your face using a blush in a natural pink shade. Do this all over including your forehead, jawline and the sides of your nose for a perfect glow.
4. Highlight! Take some highlighter and apply it on the bridge of your nose, under your eyes and above your brows.
1. Apply a nude or skin tone shade of eye shadow all over your lid. Then take some of the blush you used to contour your face and using a brush, dab it on your lids. The nude adds dimension to your eyes, while the pink enhances the blushing ballerina look.
2. Take some highlighter and dab on some on the inner corner of your eyes with a brush for a brightening effect.
3. Make your eyes pop by curling your lashes and applying mascara on your top and lower lashes. Just one thin coat of mascara will suffice since this is a natural look.
Create a more youthful look with full looking eyebrows. The best way to do this is using eye shadow that’s in the same color of your eyebrows. Take an eye shadow brush and draw on your brows. It’s best to keep your strokes light and short for full but natural looking brows.
The final touch: lip color in a natural shade of, of course, pink.
Tips courtesy of fashionising.com.