When it comes to effortless fashion, it’s all about finding basic, comfortable pieces with extra-special details that help them stand out. The details you choose express a lot about you and your personal style—they can be feminine, edgy, classic, funky, artistic, or bohemian. One of our favorite types of detailing is lace. A lace panel shirt has a fresh look that can create everything from feminine romance to bohemian joie-de-vivre depending on what you wear it with.
Why Choose Lace?
Lace has become an especially popular choice for wardrobe accents because it adds a touch of feminine elegance to any outfit. Lace is easy to dress up or down, so lace pieces appeal to those who want their wardrobe to be full of flexible items that can transition easily from one occassion to the next. Lace panels can be a creative opportunity for layering contrasting fabrics.
Embrace Lace with the Lace Tee from District Made®
The new Tri-Blend Lace 3/4-Sleeve Tee from District Made® adds a hint of lace that dresses up an essential basic tee. Subtle lace inserts line both shoulders to create a little extra sophistication. Whether you top it off with our cardigan or wear it on its own, this style is great for an evening out. Add in some lace detailing with your accessories and you’ll bring romance wherever you go. The 3/4 length sleeves make this shirt great for spring and fall, as well as for layering.
Outfit Ideas for the Lace Tee
There are as many ways to wear a lace panel shirt as you can imagine. Here are a few of our favorite suggestions:
- Embrace Contrast: Lace is known for its softness and femininity, so create a visually intriguing contrast by pairing your delicate lace panel top with edgy leather and studded accessories for an outfit with plenty of personality.
- Sweet and Simple: Tuck your lace panel shirt into a matching pencil skirt, and pair with ballet flats and a headband. It’s a classic ingenue look that’s dressy without being formal.
- Go Full Bohemian: Great bohemian style is all about loose, flowing pieces contrasted with bold accessories. A lace panel tee over a flowing floral maxi skirt, accented by a funky vest and chunky jewelry takes this style to the max.
- Keep it Casual: When you’re relaxing on the weekend, a lace panel tee over your favorite skinny jeans or leggings creates a fully formed style that’s effortlessly simple.
- Dress Up Overalls: A lace tee underneath your favorite overalls updates this childhood classic.
At District®, a lace panel shirt is just the beginning. Our full collection features tons of quality essentials that you can use to create endless looks. Shop District’s online store today to find go-to ladies, juniors, mens, and young men’s fashion.